Top 10 Tips to Become a Better Player
Do you want to be a better player? Consider taking some private lessons from me or clinics that I host regularly. Check out my training page.
1. Be CONSISTENT!
2. Hit high percentage shots.
3. Get the basics down and don't go for fancy shots until you are an advanced player.
4. Stay PATIENT and dink.
5. Always be in the ready position.
6. Stay light on your feet and move to the ball.
7. Play the game like a chess match and be two steps ahead of your opponents.
8. COMMUNICATION between partnerships helps you WIN!
9. Hit the ball in front of you and don't be afraid to hit a volley.
10. Play at the Net and NOT the baseline!
Six-time National Champion
Pickleball Hall-of-Fame Nominee
Former USAPA Vice President